The Willow Glen Education Foundation prides itself on helping our donors make the biggest impact at Willow Glen Middle School and Willow Glen High School. To make sure our donors’ contributions maximize student achievement, we’ve aligned our 2018-19 funding priorities with program improvement goals established by the schools themselves.
WG High School
For this school year, we intend to direct 75% of our total High School allocations in support of three key action areas identified by WGHS Staff during the successful 2017 WASC Accreditation process:
- Provide support and opportunities to decrease the opportunity gap by raising the success rates for students of greatest needs.
- Improve Math Skills for all students
- Prepare students for post-graduate success through development of academic skills and learning abilities.
The remaining 25% of WGHS will fund other requests that fall within the Mission of the Foundation, but outside of the 2018-2019 Priorities.
WG Middle School
WGMS Staff have identified specific areas for technology enhancements and teacher training that the Foundation will support for 2018-19, including:
- Project Lead the Way elective courses
- Mathematics Curriculum Support and Teacher Training
- Computer Upgrades and Software Licenses for classroom use
Please join us in support of these funding goals! We welcome volunteers in all areas and we invite our community to join us as donors and contributors to our positive school environment.