The Foundation is looking to grow its volunteer base of passionate parents, teachers,
administrators and community members. We believe in a public school education and
want to make Willow Glen Middle & High School the very BEST they can be. But we
need your help to make that happen. Please consider volunteering as you are able –-
There are many opportunities to suit every ability and available time!
The following Board Position are open for the 2012/13 school year:
- Development / Fundraising
- Vice President
We also need help with a number of smaller jobs and projects for the remainder of
this school year and next year.
- Help us with mailings to our donors and potential donors
- Help with Back-to-School membership drives
- Coordinate the senior scholarships the Foundation awards
- Help plan assemblies, in partnership with Hickelbees, to bring famous authors
- Volunteer in one of the many positions related to the Tasting & Auction
- Head up or help with the Silent Auction
- Solicit corporate donations
- Help the Foundation write grants
- Assist in collecting pictures and writing the Foundation’s Annual Report
- Design promotional materials as needed
- Research, write and promote the monthly e-newsletter for elementary schools
- Help plan and implement the High School’s “College & Career Day”
Does one of these sound like something you’d be willing to take on? … Please let us know!