Thank you to everyone who helped make our annual Wine Tasting event successful! Here are pictures from Sunday’s “Starbound” event:
Willow Glen Live
Born and raised in Palo Alto, CA, Phil graduated with a degree in Electronics at Foothill College and San Jose State University. He then went out in the real world working in manufacturing and engineering positions in the ”high-tech” industry, including Beckman Instruments in Palo Alto. On the side, Phil was performing his magic at birthday parties and company events. Phil’s many performances helped him to capture first place awards for his creativity and showmanship from leading magic organizations.
Mystery Magic Theater
A Comedy Magic Show for the whole family
Little Theater at Willow Glen High School
Friday, November 13 @ 7PM
Tickets $3 Students … $5 Adults.
This event is open to the entire Willow Glen Community and all proceeds go directly to the WG Middle & HS music program.
- December 10 – Winter Concert
- February 26 – Willow Glen Community Talent Show
- March 18 – Spring Concert
- March 26 – South Bay Guitar Society
Everyone’s heard of a haunted house. Probably even a haunted theater. But a haunted play? Could it be haunted by the spirit of a man who died recently at the theatre? No…it’s not possible! At least, that’s what theater director Bonnie Bagwell tries to convince the other members of the troupe as writer Colin Chambers hints at the trail of horror that has cursed his script, Ax of Murder. Unfortunately, curiosity gets the best of the actors and, despite Colin’s adamant warnings, they open the script and start reading the play. It soon becomes apparent the play is mirroring their theater and even the specific actors. “The play changes with each performance,” Colin intones, though he’s not taken seriously. But when a police sergeant shows up on cue stating he was called in on a murder, people begin to wonder. Wonder turns to fear when someone IS murdered onstage! And it seems as if no one could have done it. No one, that is, except perhaps a ghost
Starring Willow Glen Middle & High School students:
November 18, 19, and 20: 7:00pm
November 21: 3:30pm & 7:00pm
November 22: 3:30pm
Willow Glen Middle School’s Little Theatre
2105 Cottle Avenue
Purchase tickets online or at the door for General/Students/Seniors seating.
Reserved VIP Seating: $15.00 (pre-sale only)
General Seating: Adults $10 … Students/Seniors $ 5
Proudly Presented by Willow Glen Middle and High Schools in partnership with Starting Arts.
9:00: Homecoming Parade down Lincoln
11:30: JV Football Game
2:00: Varsity Football Game
We’ll have a special ALUMNI CHEERING SECTION in the stands (look for the sign at the top right side of the bleachers), plus plenty of food
(courtesy of the Parent Club), Ram Wear (courtesy of the Athletic
Boosters), and entertainment by the Willow Glen Band. Folks will also
be able to learn more about the Willow Glen Foundation.
We’ll be there selling tickets to “Star Bound,” our 8th Annual Tasting and Auction (featuring wine, beer, cheese, and chocolate, plus FABULOUS food and GREAT auction items) and kicking off our “Stars for Scholars” scholarship fund initiative.
Willow Glen Live! presents Clean Comedy
Friday, October 23, 7:00 pm.
Little Theater, Cottle at Malone
*Willow Glen Live!*, a new low-cost, family-friendly entertainment series, is bringing a great line-up of amateur comedians to the Little Theater next Friday:
- Ivy Adams – Ivy is a senior at Willow Glen and actually sees life as a series of paintings and comedy as a way of life.
- Olivia Dickerson – Olivia is a junior at Branham. Olivia looks at life with a filter, a comedy filter.
- Charley Guptill – Charley is a senior at Willow Glen and finds plenty to laugh about in school, his teachers, and his fellow students.
- Olivia LaMar – Olivia is a freshman at De Anza College. A recent graduate of Leigh High school, Olivia sometimes thinks she was just born to do stand-up. Or is it born to just stand-up?
- Molly Malone – Molly finds her family about as funny as they come. Now she is looking for another one.
- Matt Regan – Last seen on stage in “You’re a Good Man, Charley Brown,” Matt has also performed stand-up at Willow Glen High.
- John M. Pisacane, DMD – John is a dentist here in Willow Glen and regularly gives his patents laughing gas to make his jokes funnier.
Please join us for lots of laughs the whole family can enjoy. This event is open to the entire Willow Glen community and all proceeds go directly to the WG Middle & High music program.
Tickets are $3 for students and $5 for adults.